Friday 5 August 2011

Gamza - Silver Goat

Just wanting to hear from others who may have been able to access this good Bulgarian red.  I realize it's regarded as cheap and so on, but frankly I liked it and many central Europan Moravian and Romanian and so forth wines like it.  Anyone seen Gamza/Silver Goat lately?  Where?

I like the mild and degustible central european wines.  If I want wine, I want wine; I don't want motor oil after 30 000 clicks.  I want red wine, not black wine.  I want a lovely red wine with a reddish-coppery meniscus. Many people across the world are, I think, quite untutored about wine.  They read wine experts, but they don't grasp that wine has been drunk across the ages, and it was often a drink intended not to enrich wine journalists, but rather to join meals.   Any comments on drinkable wines from central/east/southern (non-western) Europe welcomed. . . .
zr

No comments:

Post a Comment